Thursday, September 14, 2006

Happy Birthday Sarah!


Sarah turned 24 and we are celebrating Saturday night! Sarah is from Ireland. She just teamed up with Louise, or Lu as we call her.
Some filming teams that have been announced:
Other teams to be announced soon.

One of our star colleagues, Nick, is leaving the course and returning to medical school. Nick is one of those people that drives me crazy because he's excellent at everything. When he's not taking beautiful photographs, he's climbing some huge mountain. He is pure talent. The world is losing a great filmmaker but gaining a superb field surgeon. I will miss you, Nick! I don't actually believe you'll leave filmmaking for long. I am looking forward to your field documentaries...maybe you could make one like award winning War Hospital . That film was so moving!

2 Comments:

At 5:34 PM, Blogger Jinty said...

Hear hear!

 
At 7:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aw Kat! I'm going to miss you guys. Never fear, I've still got plenty of filming up my sleeve.
Tons of luck for your film aye.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home