Saturday, September 16, 2006

A recipe for writing

FLEA, my 4 year old Weimaraner, is asleep in a sunbeam as I try to write my shooting script for Richard. Writing is tough work for me. It helps to have an inspirational view of Dunedin and the harbour. This is what you see through that big glass window by napping Flea. Best of all though, is Flea's quiet, loyal company.

This is Flea marvelling at two fur seals on Aramoana beach. She has good manners and doesn't interfere with the wildlife. Perhaps this is because she believes she is human.

3 Comments:

At 9:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

kat you and flea have an amazing view wish you could post more
pictures.xoxox Cui

 
At 1:18 AM, Blogger About Me: said...

with a view like that how can you be anything but inspired!

 
At 11:59 PM, Blogger Jule said...

Ooooh, Flea, my little niece! I am yet to post something about her, too...Kat, you are blessed with this fantastic animal as your companion and I swear that if at all possible, Dan and I will take one or two Flea puppies in the future!
xxx, Auntie Julia

 

Post a Comment

<< Home