Sunday, December 10, 2006

Fiordland -A photo odyssey
















One of the best things about being a Rotary Ambassadorial Scholar is that clubs invite you out to share their little corner of the world with you. I recently visited Fiordland Rotary Club, about 4 hours drive away from where I live in Dunedin. I had the pleasure of enjoying a fun filled evening with hilarious stories and a comprehensive and intimate tour of the region. Fiordland was designated a world heritage site in 1986. I was enchanted. 8 meters of rain falls in this area every year. It is a place of waterfalls and lush forest like I've never seen.

2 Comments:

At 10:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Kat,

Happy New Year...Beautiful pictures how did you get so close to all that wildlife?

 
At 11:23 PM, Blogger Kat Baulu said...

Hmmmm well you have to talk with the animals like Dr.Dolittle! Miss you Reem-Dreem, Happy New Year! x

 

Post a Comment

<< Home