Monday, August 21, 2006

Brown Paper Packages Tied Up With String







Bonjour, You. I received my favourite thing today – a fat care package in the mail! What a treat! Thanks to my godparents Lyne & Jake The Snake and Mum & Dad! I just fell into all the things I miss so much from home – labeling tape, face cream, er… more girl stuff. Awww, Mum - Flea was very pleased with her toy. She carries it around in her mouth all the time and nudges me in the leg, as if to say, “pull, pull, NOW!” We love the sheets. So soft. Although Flea does not like me pretending to be a ghost. Woo-hoo for the people we adore overseas! Merci mille fois, je vous aiment et vous me manquez beaucoup. Bisous.

1 Comments:

At 2:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you loookkk soooo prettty! dave and i are admiring your NZ hairdo! flea is getting darker without the sunshine!! hope you enjoy all the stuff nuestras padres sent you!:) bisous from barbados! xxx

 

Post a Comment

<< Home